注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

英语语法

愿与英语爱好者交朋友!

 
 
 

日志

 
 
关于我

英语答疑网 http://ask.yygrammar.com/ 欢迎同学们来提问, 欢迎老师们来作答, 谢谢! 联系QQ:1732027965(老陈)

网易考拉推荐

美国英语口语8000句(9)  

2012-05-10 21:24:33|  分类: 英语口语 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

 

随意的谈话

 

■征求意见

Do you understand? 懂吗?

Understood?懂了吗?

Is that clear? 清楚了吗?

Get the picture? 你了解情况吗?

Do you know what I mean? 你懂我说的意思吗?

Are you listening to me? 你在听吗?

Are you blind? 你不知道吗?

You know what I’m talking about. 你明白我说的意思吧。

I said that, didn’t I? 我是那样说的吧?

Do you know that? 你知道那事吗?

Do you happen to know...? 说不定你知道……?

I can’t tell the difference. 我辨别不出来。

Can you hear me? 你听得见吗?

Did you hear me? 你听见我说的了吗?

 

■同意

I understand. 知道了。

See? 明白了吗?

I understand very well. 完全明白。

I think I understand. 我想我懂了。

I see what you mean. 我明白你说的了。

I know that too well. 我太清楚那种事了。

I see your point. 我明白你的意思。

I get it. 噢,我终于明白了。

I got it. 这样啊,原来是这么回事。

I know that much! 这点事儿我还是知道的。

That solves it. 原来是这样啊!

All right, all right. I understand. 好吧,好吧,我知道了。

I know. 我知道呀。

I know that person. 我认识那个人。

I know him by sight. 我见过他。

Yeah, I heard about it. 嗯,我听说了。

I hear you. 我听着呢。 / 我知道了。

I’m following you. 我理解了。

Makes sense. 言之有理。

 

■不明白、不知道

I don’t understand. 我不明白。

I don’t really understand. 我不太明白。

That’s not clear. 我不清楚。

I can’t see your point. 我不明白你在说什么。

I can’t understand what you mean. 我不明白你的意思。

I’m not sure what you mean. 我弄不清楚你想说什么。

I don’t know what’s what. 我根本不知道这是怎么回事。

It’s over my head. 太难了,我弄不懂。

Your guess is as good as mine. 我也搞不清楚。

The more I think about it, the less I understand it. 越想越糊涂。

I don’t know what he is driving at. 我不知道他要干什么。

What’s she after? 她到底想干什么?

I have no idea. 我一点儿都不知道。

I didn’t know that. 我怎么不知道。

I don’t know. 不知道。 / 不太清楚。

I don’t know for sure. 我不太清楚。

No one knows for sure. 谁也不知道确切的情况。

How should I know? 我怎么会知道?

Who knows? 谁能知道?

 

■反问

Yes? 有事吗?

What for? 为何?

Pardon me? 您说什么?

How about now? 现在怎么样?

Excuse me? 对不起,你说什么?

What? 什么?

Did you say anything? 你说什么来着?

I’m sorry, what did you say? 对不起,你说什么来着?

So what? 那又怎么样呢?

What does it mean? 什么意思?

Are you saying that...? 你是说……?

Then what? 后来怎么样了?

What’s he driving at? 他到底想干吗?

Would you repeat that, please? 您能再说一遍吗? _

You’re speaking too quickly. 您说得太快了。

Please say it more slowly. 请您再说慢一点儿。

I can’t keep up. 我跟不上您说的。

Please speak a little louder. 请再大一点儿声说。

I can’t hear you. 我听不见。

I couldn’t catch what you said. 我没听见你说什么。

What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢?

 

■感想

Just like me! 就像我一样。

Was it good? 好吃吗?

Did you have fun? 玩得高兴吗?

How do you like this suit? 这套衣服怎么样?

How did you like it? 你觉得怎么样?

Did you like it? 你喜欢吗?

What do you think of it? 你觉得那个怎么样?

 

■询问、叙述情况

How’d things turn out? 结果怎么样?

To make a long story short,... 长话短说……

Just tell me the story in a nutshell. 你就简明扼要地说吧。

Let me know the circumstances. 告诉我详细情况。

A piece of cake. 轻而易举。

So far, so good. 到现在为止还好。

So-so. 马马虎虎。

That’s about it. 事情就是这样。

It was nothing. 没什么了不起的。

There’s nothing to it. 这很简单。

It worked! 啊,真灵!

It needs work. 还需再加把劲。

Almost! 就差那么一点儿。

Going from bad to worse. 越来越不好。

He made it big. 他一举成名。

We’re set. 问题解决了。

 

■随声附和

I see. 我知道了。

Uh-huh. 嗯,嗯。

You have?啊, 是吗?

Is that right? 是那样吗?

That’s right. 是那样。

Exactly! 没错!

Oh, yeah? 是吗?

Is that so? 是吗?

And? 然后呢?

Me, too. 我也是。

Neither do I. 我也不……

Don’t be silly. 别说傻话。

That’s too bad. 真是太倒霉了。

Are you sure? 真的吗?

What a shame! 真是太过分 遗憾了!

Good! 那好哇。

What a surprise! 真叫人吃惊。

I hope not. 我真希望不是这样。

I hope so. 要是那样就好了!

Great! 太棒了!

Unbelievable! 难以置信!

No kidding! 开玩笑吧!

You bet. !没问题!

 

■一时语塞

Well... ……

Let me see. 让我想想。

I mean... 我的意思是……

It’s on the tip of my tongue. 话就在嘴边上。

What should I say... 说什么好呢?

I don’t know quite how to put this. 我真不知道该说什么好……

Beats me. 这可让你问着了。

What do you call it? 叫什么来着?

You’ve got me. 让你问住了。

 

■催促别人说话

Say something. 你说点什么吧!

Tell me more about it. 我想知道得详细一些。

How was your trip? 你的旅行怎么样?

I’m all ears. 我在认真地听呢。

How was the meeting? 会开得怎么样?

I’m listening. 继续说呀。

I’d like to hear the story. 我很想听听那件事。

We had small talk. 我们只是闲聊一会儿。

How was the movie? 电影怎么样?

Did you enjoy the play? 那部戏有意思吗?

I want to talk about it now. 我想现在就谈谈那件事。

Shoot! 说吧,说吧。

Let’s talk in English .咱们说英语吧。

Let’s have a chat. 咱们聊会儿天吧!

To the point, please. 抓重点的说。

How was your day? 今天过得怎么样?

 

■转换话题

Let’s change the subject. 我们换个话题吧!

Let’s get back to the subject. 言归正传。

I don’t want to talk about it now. 我现在不想谈那件事。

Let’s talk about it later. 那事儿以后再说吧。

To change the subject... 另外我们说说……

Well, all joking aside,... 好了,玩笑就到此……

By the way,... 顺便提一下……

You were saying? 你刚才说什么来着?

That reminds me. 啊,我想起来了。

Let’s stop talking. 别说了。

I’ve heard the story before. 那事儿我听过了。

Let’s drop the subject. 这件事别再说了。

Don’t say it so loud. 别那么大声说。

 

■下决心

I’ve decided. 我已经决定了。

It’s up to you. 一切都看你的了。

You decide. 你决定吧!

This is the important point. 这是关键性的一点。

This is my personal problem. 这是我个人的问题。

It’s a matter of life and death. 这是生死攸关的大事。

You’re free to go or stay. 是去是留,随你。

There’s no turning back. 已经无可挽回了。

Let’s play it by ear. 走一步看一步吧! 到时候再说吧!

I’m sure I can do it. 我确信我能做好。

I’m still unable to decide what to do. 我仍然无法决定我该做什么。

I’ll follow her. 我跟着她。

Let’s all get together and act as one. 我们拧成一股绳地去干。

I have to do it anyhow. 反正,也得干。

It’s now or never. 机不可失,时不再来。

The sooner, the better. 越早越好。

I’ll take a chance. 碰碰运气看。

Have more guts! 再拿出点勇气来。

Let’s finish it somehow. 我们总得想办法完成。

It’s worth a try. 值得一试。

We must function as one mind and one body. 我们必须同心同德。

You just wait. 你等着瞧吧。

It’s all or nothing. 豁出去了。

  评论这张
 
阅读(236)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017