注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

英语语法

愿与英语爱好者交朋友!

 
 
 

日志

 
 
关于我

英语答疑网 http://ask.yygrammar.com/ 欢迎同学们来提问, 欢迎老师们来作答, 谢谢! 联系QQ:1732027965(老陈)

网易考拉推荐

美国英语口语8000句(10)  

2012-05-10 21:25:18|  分类: 英语口语 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

 

提醒与忠告

 

■教诲、告诫

John, apologize to her. 约翰,向她道歉。

John, you listen to me! 约翰,你听我说!

Watch out! Don’t play with that thing. 危险,别淘气。

Do it yourself. 自己的事情自己做。

You should finish what you start. 你别半途而废。

I’m ready to throw in the towel. 我认输了。

It’s your duty to do that. 这是你应尽的责任。

Be good to others. 要善待他人。

You can’t be too careful. 你要再三小心。

Make up your mind after thinking it over carefully. 三思而后行。

I’m counting on you. 我全靠你了。

You’ll see. 你终究会明白的。

Calm down and think carefully. 冷静下来好好想想。

That’s the most important thing. 这是最重要的事情。

Don’t bite off more than you can chew. 人要有自知之明。

There isn’t much merit in doing so. 这事做起来没有太大价值。

What you need is a little more effort. 你还得再加把劲儿。

Respect yourself. 有点自尊心吧!

I hope you’ll be more positive overall. 我希望你事事要积极。

That’s easy for you to say. 你说得容易。

There’s no reason for complaints. 你发什么牢骚?

It’s written all over your face. 你脸上都写着呢呀!

It’s natural for me to get angry. 我当然会生气了。

I’m telling you this from my experience. 我是根据我的经验才这样说的。

Can’t you think of it differently? 没其他不同的看法吗?

Just think of it! 好好想想。

Don’t trust it. 不要轻信。

I’m so gullible. 我是个容易上当的人。

Don’t underestimate him. 别小看他。

That’s the name of the game. 那是最重要的呀!

I can’t make any exceptions for you. 我不能对你特殊。

Use your head! 动动脑子。

You asked for it! 自作自受。

If the shoe fits, wear it. 如果批评得对,你就接受吧。

 

■提醒

Let me give you a piece of advice. 我得提醒一句。

Watch out! 小心!

Watch your step! 注意脚下。

Hold on to me tight. 抓紧我。

Watch out for him! 要提防着点儿他!

There’s a little catch. 这里有点儿蹊跷。

Think twice before you do it. 三思而后行。

Easy does it. 轻拿轻放。 / 动作轻点儿。

Please go easy on me. 手下留情。

Let’s not jump the gun .别操之过急。

Let’s not go overboard. 不要做得太过火。

Let’s wait and see how things go. 我们看情况再说。

Don’t jump to conclusions! 别这么快地下结论。

Don’t be selfish. 别那么自私。

Your work is always inconsistent. 你的工作表现总是不稳定。

You shouldn’t spend money foolishly. 你不该随便乱花钱。

You have an attitude problem. 你的态度太恶劣了。

Don’t be so naughty. 别那么没有礼貌。

Hold it down! 请安静!

Hush! ! 安静!

It’s too noisy. 太吵了。

Don’t make a fool of yourself. 别丢人现眼了!

Think about where you are. 分清场合。

Act your age.你也不看看你多大了。

Your view is too optimistic. 你想得也太天真了。

You should get your head out of the clouds. 你的想法太不现实了。

Don’t make such stupid mistakes again! 不要重复这种愚蠢的错误。

Don’t be stuck-up. 别那么自命不凡。

Don’t judge a book by its cover. 人不可貌相。

Watch your tongue. 说话要留神。

Follow the rules. 要遵守规则。

Stop goofing off! 别偷懒!

Do as I said! 照我说的做!

Don’t say bad things about others. 不要说别人的坏话。

Don’t go back on your word! 别食言。

Don’t take on more than you can. 做你能做的。

Don’t be rude! 别那么粗鲁!

You’re fired! 你被开除了。

Be a man! 你得像个男子汉!

Don’t talk boastfully. 别自吹自擂。

Please don’t disappoint me. 请别让我失望。

Don’t flirt with girls! 别挑逗女孩!

Don’t flirt with boys! 别挑逗男孩!

Don’t complain and do as you are told. 别抱怨,叫你怎么做,就怎么做。

Make it snappy! 干脆点! 赶快!

Step on it! 麻利点! / 利索点!

 

■责备

Don’t blame me. 别把责任推给我。

You’re to blame. 这是你的过错。

Put yourself in my shoes. 你站在我的立场上想想。

Aren’t you ashamed of yourself? 你就不觉得害臊吗?

I’ll give him a piece of my mind. 我要教训他一顿。

Don’t involve me! 别把我卷进去。

I told you so. 我早说过了吧。

You knew that, didn’t you? 你知道的吧?

It is as if I had done something wrong. 好像是我做错了什么事似的。

He chickened out at the last moment. 他在最后关头胆怯了。

Don’t take it out on me. 别冲我发火。

Pay up! 还我钱!

You’ll pay for this. 我会找你算帐的。

You’re out of your mind! 你疯了!

You shouldn’t say things like that. 你怎么这么说?

It’s for your own good! 这可全为了你!

Why are you picking on me? 你干吗老挑我的刺儿?

He always finds fault with my work. 他对我的工作总是鸡蛋里挑骨头。

 

■制止

Hold it! !

Wait! 等等!

Uh-uh-uh! 别动!别动!

Don’t do that! 别干那事!

Why are you doing that? 你干吗要干那种事?

Please line up! 请排队!

Don’t cut in line! 别夹塞儿!

Don’t push! 别推呀!

Don’t call me names! 别张口就骂人。

Don’t be a blabber mouth! 别多嘴多舌的。

Keep it out of sight. 要做得不露痕迹。

Stay away from me. 离我远点儿。

No funny stuff! 不许耍花样!

Stay out of this! 别介入那件事!

Don’t ruin it. 别给弄砸了。

Stop fighting. 别打架!

 

■警告

Freeze! 别动!

Duck! 蹲下!

Hands up! 举起手来!

Don’t move! 不许动!

You listen to me! 照我说的去做!

Get down! 趴下!

Halt! 站住!

Stay where you are! 呆在那儿!

Move on! 往前走!

On your knees! 跪下!

Let go of me! 放手!

Run for your lives! 快逃吧!

Stop him! 截住他!

Can it! 闭嘴!

Stand back! 后退!

Cut it out! 算了吧!

You’re under arrest. 你被逮捕了。

Spread’em! 手脚分开。

Heads up! 小心! 危险!

Drop it! 放下!

Get your hands off! 拿开你的手!

Stay down! 趴下!

Get lost! 快溜走吧!

Get out of here! 滚出去。

Back off! 闪开!

 

  评论这张
 
阅读(245)| 评论(2)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017