注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

英语语法

愿与英语爱好者交朋友!

 
 
 

日志

 
 
关于我

英语答疑网 http://ask.yygrammar.com/ 欢迎同学们来提问, 欢迎老师们来作答, 谢谢! 联系QQ:1732027965(老陈)

网易考拉推荐

美国英语口语8000句(5)  

2012-05-04 22:25:51|  分类: 英语口语 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |



 

美国英语口语8000(5)

 

在工作单位

在办公室

I made it! 我赶上了!

Be punctual! 要严格遵守时间。

You are late again. 你又迟到了。

I was only late by five minutes. 我只迟到了5分钟。

Did you punch in? 打出勤卡了吗? *上班时。

Did you punch out? 打出勤卡了吗?*下班时。

Let me check my schedule. 让我看看我的日程安排。

I’ve got so much to do. 我有好多事要干。

I’m pressed for time. 我的时间安排很紧。

I’m an ordinary office worker. 我是个普通的公司职员。

The work doesn’t need much effort. 这工作不太费事。

Don’t neglect your duties! 干活别偷懒。

I take charge of the west side. 西区由我负责。

I’m done with the work. 我已结束那项工作了。

I can still work for a long time. 我还能工作好长时间呢。

Our boss has been fired. 我们的上司被解雇了。

Please staple these together. 请把这个订在一起。

Would you copy these papers? 能帮我复印一下这份材料吗?

This copy machine doesn’t work. 复印机有毛病了。

I think it ran out of paper. 我想复印机是没纸了。

When is this due? 付款截止到什么时候?

It’s due on the thirtieth. 付款日期截止到30号。

Let’s take a break. 我们休息一会儿吧。

Get me a cup of coffee, will you? 能帮我倒杯咖啡吗?

Would you like some coffee? 您想喝杯咖啡吗?

That would be great. 那真是太好了。

It’s almost lunchtime. 快到午饭时间了。

We took an hour lunch break. 我们有1小时的午休时间。

Let’s get started. 我们开始吧。

I can’t leave this job at the moment. 现在我不能放下这个工作。

I’m too busy to bother with such details. 我太忙了,顾不上那么琐碎的事。

I’m so busy, I’d really appreciate any help I could get. 我忙得四脚朝天。

Don’t slack off! 别偷懒!

Do your best! 尽你的全力!

Don’t work too hard. 悠着点儿。

Pull yourself together. 打起精神来。

You can count on me. 你可以找我呀!

I don’t even have time to catch my breath. 连喘口气的工夫都没有。

What’s keeping you? 你怎么耽搁了?

Changing jobs is the only way out. 换个工作是惟一的解决办法。

You’d better work harder. 你应该更加努力工作。

I’m a workaholic. 我是个工作狂。

I don’t know how to fill out this form. 我不知道这张表怎么填。

How do I fill out this form? 这张表怎么填?

Can you help me with this form? 您能帮我填一下这张表吗?

It looks like it’s going to be a long meeting, doesn’t it? 看来会议要开长时间了,是吧?

The meeting went well. 会议开得很成功。

I did all I could do. 我已经尽了最大的努力了。

Are you impressed? 你觉得印象深刻吗?

Please underline the important items. 请在重要事项的下面划线。

Check. 好,没问题!

Would you get to the point? 你能把要点说得再清楚点儿吗?

Please do it all over again. 全部重做。

Fax this paper to Mr. Tanaka. 把这个给田中先生传真过去。

Please hand the document in to me. 请把那份文件交给我。

This is a piece of work I can be proud of. 这是我的得意之作。

I can’t find my white-out. 我找不到我的涂改液了。

Are you working overtime tonight? 今晚你加班吗?

Business is business. 工作就是工作,不能讲私情。

He’s a hard worker. 他是个努力工作的人。

You’re overworking. 你超负荷工作了。

Finish this report today! 今天必须完成这份报告。

When is the paper due? 报告截止到几号?

I’ve got so much to do. 我有很多事要做。

There’s a lot of work piled up on my desk. 瞧我桌上堆了一堆的事儿。

We’ll fake it. 差不多就得了。

All done! 全都做完了。

It’s been a long day. 今天忙了一天。

I can’t make an exception for you. 我不能为你破例。

It’s dark outside already. 外边天都黑了。

Let’s finish up. 就干到这儿吧。

I’ve just finished work. 正好工作刚做完。

Today’s payday! 今天发工资。

Let’s have a drink. 我们一起去喝一杯吧。

Thanks for your hard work. 你辛苦了。

I hope you don’t mind my leaving now. 我先走了。

Sorry for interrupting. 对不起,打断一下。

May I interrupt you? 打扰一下可以吗?

Mr. Smith is on line one. 史密斯先生在1号线听电话。

I have an appointment with Mr. Aoki. 我已经和青木先生约好了。

What floor is ABC on? ABC公司在几楼?

Where are the elevators? 电梯在哪儿?

 

工作单位的人际关系

I get along well with him. 我和他很合得来。

I don’t get along well with her. 我跟她合不来。

I respect him. 我很尊敬他。

I despise him. 我瞧不起他。

I want to get along with everyone. 我想和大家和睦相处。

Are you getting along with her? 你跟她合得来吗?

She ignored me. 她根本不搭理我。

I don’t know what he’s really thinking. 我不知道他在想什么。

I have no reason to be envied. 我没有理由让人嫉妒。

I don’t like brownnosers. 我讨厌爱拍马屁的人。

I’m neglecting my family. 我是个不顾家的人。

Which side are you? 你站在哪一方?

I’m on your side. 我是站在你这边的。

He’s very hard on me. 他对我很不客气的。

He always treats me like an enemy. 他总把我当作眼中钉。

He treated me badly. 他对我很蛮横。

I’m obligated to him. 我欠他的情。

We’re on a first name basis. 我们很熟,互相直呼其名。

 

评论他人

He’s quick on the uptake. 他的理解力很强。

He’ll never let you down. 他不会让你失望的。

He’s efficient. 他很能干。

He’s a good guy. 他是个好人。

He looks old for his age. 他显老。

You look younger than me. 你看上去比我年轻。

That’s the way he is. 他就是那种人。

Who is he like? 他长得像谁?

He has a lot of common sense. 他有丰富的常识。

He’s wise for his age. 他虽年轻,却很博学。

He knows a lot of people. 他交际很广。

He’s a go-getter. 他是个有才干的人。

You’re so sympathetic. 你真体谅人。

He’s faithful. 他是守信用的人。

He has a deep voice. 他的嗓音低沉。

He has put on weight. 他发福了。

He’s overweight. 他太胖了。

You have a lot of nerve. 你真有胆量。 你好大胆子。

He’s a very modest man. 他是个很谦虚的人。

He has a good temper. 他有个好脾气。

He has a bad temper. 他这个人脾气暴躁。

There’s something strange about her. 她不知哪儿有点怪。

She’s not herself. 她有点不太对劲儿。

She’s so weird. 她真让人捉摸不透。

Tammy eats like a bird. 塔米饭量很小。

She has a nice figure. 她的身材很好。

His best days are gone. 他已过壮年。

My father’s getting on in years. 我父亲上年纪了。

What does he look like? 他长得什么样?

They’re making a big fuss. 他们闹得天翻地覆。

He’s a chain smoker. 他抽烟抽得没完没了。

 

贬低别人

He’s selfish. 他很自私。

He takes things too seriously. 他总把问题想得过于严重。

He’s simpleminded. 他头脑简单。

He’s on edge today. 今天他情绪烦躁。

He’s talkative. 他真是个多嘴多舌的人。

He’s quite well off. 他非常有钱。

He’s fresh. 他很好色。

He’s a smooth talker. 他的嘴甜着呢。

He’s nobody’s fool. 他是个不可小看的人。

He often says absurd things. 他净说些傻话。

He has no sense of responsibility. 他一点儿责任心都没有。

He’s very offensive. 他真是个让人讨厌的人。

He’s a difficult man to deal with. 他这人很难对付。

He’s a stubborn old man. 他是个倔老头。

He’s aiming too high. 他总是好高骛远。

That man never admits defeat. 他从不认输。

He’s very vague. 他是个难以捉摸的人。

He’s crooked. 他性格乖张。

He’s good for nothing. 他一无是处。

She’s shy around strangers. 她认生。

You’re too timid. 你是个胆小鬼。

He’s acting big. 他在逞强。

He has a short temper. 他动不动就生气。

He eats like a horse. 他很能吃。

Your perfume is strong. 你的香水味真够呛人的。

 

自我评价

I’m young in spirit. 我的心还很年轻。

I’m all thumbs. 我笨手笨脚的。

I like being alone. 我喜欢独处。

I’m easygoing. 我这个人比较随和。

I get embarrassed easily. 我遇事就慌。

I’m practical about everything. 我做什么事都很现实。

I have a one-track mind. 我是一根筋。

I’m a good judge of character. 我看人很准。

I have a sweet tooth. 我爱吃甜食。

I prefer wine to sweets. 我是个酒鬼。

I have led a dog’s life. 我过着悲惨的生活。

I have poor eyesight. 我的视力不好。

 

  评论这张
 
阅读(391)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017